Monday, April 15, 2024

Classic Design Challenge #04-2024 - Mermaid Kisses

Hello Again, I'm back with a new project for The Classic Design Challenge!  It's a new month and we are also celebrating the 8th Birthday of the Challenge.  With so many challenges closing shop, it's nice to see a challenge go the distance.  

We have 3 wonderful sponsors this month and a special birthday prize.  We thank All Dressed Up Stamps, Mirtillamente and Keen Crafter Designs for their sponsorship.  

For my project this month, I've colored the adorable Mermaid Kisses image from All Dressed Up.  I've had this image in my stash for a while now, and, unfortunately it may be retired.  However, All Dressed Up has some of the cutest images out there.


I've colored this little Mermaid using Prismacolor Pencils, I've given her tail an ombre look. There's just something pretty about blues and lilacs together, and since she's a princess of the ocean, cool colors suit her. 


I've used a scalloped and stitched edge Tag die set to cut the focal and mat panels, which have been popped on craft foam for dimension. I've embossed the background card for added interest, included a Baker's Twine bow and amethyst gems to finish out the design.  

The team and I invite you to play along at The Classic Design Challenge.  There are some awesome prizes on offer this month.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:




10 comments:

  1. Heel mooi kaartje, bedankt om mee te doen, groetjes Darline

    ReplyDelete
  2. An adorable mermaid Donna,thank you for joining in at CD Sunday Plus

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little mermaid and I love the embossed background. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cutie!! Thank you for sharing at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just darling - the colors of this sweet mermaid are perfect. Arlene with The Creative Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww - what a cute little mermaid, and so beautifully coloured. Thanks for sharing with us at Dragonfly Dreams :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another lovely card. Very different but just as good.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like how you've created this card with the tag which suits the image. And the colours are good too.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, the colors and your coloring are gorgeous!
    Thanks for sharing it with us!
    xox, Aimeslee CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, I love the design and colouring
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!