Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Strawberry Fields

Hello Crafty Friends and Happy Tuesday!  Today I have a quick share for you featuring the new Strawberry Fields Digital Stamp from Angie Blom.  Angie has created very nice digital images for her newest release and I just couldn't resist purchasing this set.  I love strawberries, yum yum!


I decided I would color this image using my Spectrum Noir Illustrator Alcohol Markers.  I'm a bit out of practice as I've been using colored pencils primarily lately.  Alcohol Marker coloring is quite different for me, I feel I don't have as much control of the color using markers.


In this set, there are separate images and pre-sized A2 card panels.  I've used a pre-sized image as I wanted the image to be the main focus, and since I was using markers, I wanted the images to be as large as possible.

I've trimmed the corners with a Crop-a-Dile, the sentiment is a die set from the Berry Sweet set by Scrapbook.com.  The focal panel has been matted with black card, I've added dew drops here and there. 

That's all I have for today, until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
Try It On Tuesday - Strawberry Fields Forever by the Beatles

5 comments:

  1. Great image and love the delicious looking strawberries,beautifully coloured.Thank you for joining us at Scrapping4fun.
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a stunning artist image of strawberries and your coloring really brought them to life, Donna! My mouth is watering! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at The Four Seasons Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great image and perfect for your song inspiration.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday. Avril x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!