Saturday, April 20, 2024

Postage Die Collage

Happy Saturday Crafturday Friends!  I hope you get some crafty time in this weekend.  I have a quick share today featuring the extremely popular Postage Die.


My die set comes from Waffle Flower, however there are several companies that have some form of a Postage Die Collage set.  I chose Waffle Flower mainly because they have several different themed add-on stencil sets that coordinate with this die set.  I would like to mention this set broke my "no-spend" streak, but I couldn't resist, I am weak!


Using various colors of Catherine Pooler inks, I've stenciled the different images into each "stamp" block.  The "HUGS" die cut comes from Time for Tea and has been cut from Glitter card.

That's all for today friends.  Until Next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
Inspired By - colors and shapes
AYLI = fussy, I have a hard time with CAS; I like color, dimension and texture.
TIOT - Inspired by Song:  Return to Sender by Elvis Presley








8 comments:

  1. That´s a wonderful project.
    The Postage Die is great and I also love the layout.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Nachteulen Challenge.
    Good luck and happy crafting!
    Ilse (thera)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that postage die and you did a great job with the sections! Thanks for sharing with us at MTTC :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo Donna, Du hast ja auch solch eine wunderbare Briefmarkenstanze! Klasse!!! Und dazu hast Du das Thema darauf/damit auch noch so schön umgesetzt. Danke, dass Du wieder bei uns Nachteulen dabei bist. Viel Glück für die Auslosung,
    liebe Grüße Flo

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute, thanks for joining us at Crafty gals challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too love this die, but so far have resisted it.... Fabullys use of it here, Donna, and a beautiful carfd as a result
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I find it hard to resist too. And I LOVE these postage stamps. I like the idea of return to sender as your song, because it would be nice to get this card returned. :) Thanks for sharing this with us at TIOT. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great design using this stamp themed die. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

  8. Your card is simply stunning! The Postage Die collage set from Waffle Flower adds such a unique and elegant touch to your design, and the coordinating themed add-on stencil sets offer endless creative possibilities. Your choice of Catherine Pooler inks for stenciling creates a vibrant and eye-catching look, and the "HUGS" die cut from Time for Tea adds a delightful sparkle to the overall design. It's no wonder you couldn't resist breaking your "no-spend" streak for such a fantastic addition to your crafting supplies!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!