Saturday, April 13, 2024

Varada Sharma Designs - Large Watercolor Florals

Hello Friends and Happy Saturday!  My sweet friend Varada Sharma has created the perfect set of watercolor florals for Rubberstamps.com and she's invited me to join her today for an Instagram Live!

Using her stamp set, Large Watercolor Florals and inks by Catherine Pooler, I've created an all occasion card of Best Wishes.  I was going for a teal and coral color combo.


This was a quick and easy card to create, I've randomly stamped the images around a card panel, alternating the colors and positions.  Once I was happy with the look, I've matted with black card and adhered to the card base.


The sentiment is included in this set and I love the font.  I've stamped on a stitched sentiment strip die cut and mounted on foam pads for dimension.  Before adhering to the card, I've tucked in a nest of gold thread from Altenew. 

Currently, this set is specially priced at $9.99 US and can be found HERE.  I hope you'll pop over to Rubberstamps.com and see all the other wonderful sets by Varada Sharma Designs.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
AYLI - I like cute but tend to go with florals because I own many, many floral sets

6 comments:

  1. Great bright colors. This card is a real eyecatcher!
    Lia DT TSOC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card, Donna. Love the color combo and the twine is a great addition. Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beautiful bold and colourful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely bold colours for your pretty card. Thank you for sharing at As You Like It. Lynne DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely bright colours that really pop on this beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our April challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!