Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Bee A Honey Bear

Hi Friends and Happy Wednesday!  I'm proud to announce I've joined the Rubberstamps.com Design Team, and today we're having an Instagram Hop.  Rubberstamps.com is giving away 2 Spring Release Stamp Bundles and will choose winners from the comments left along the Hop.  You can start the Hop HERE.  Winners will be announced on the 24th of April.

Today, I'm sharing the cutest Honey Bear ever, part of the Bee A Honey Bear Stamp Set from Rubberstamps.com.  I've colored the images using Prismacolor Pencils, and...if you have an electronic cutting machine, there is a FREE SVG file that coordinates with this set.  One more important detail, this set is currently on special for $9.99 US, which is a great price!


After stamping and coloring the images, I've fussy cut them and set aside to work on the background panel.  I've die cut a honeycomb pattern into the card, and ink blended another piece of card behind so the yellow would show through.  I've used 60 lb. bright white card for these panels so there wouldn't be much bulk.


The sentiment is from a Gina K. Designs stamp set, the gingham ribbon is from my stash.  The bear and honey pot have been popped on craft foam for dimension.  Lastly, I've added Crystal stickles to the bear's wings and the honey in the pot.
 
The team at Rubberstamps.com would love you to visit us and Hop along.  Rubber Stamps is giving away 2 Spring Release Stamp Bundles so you won't want to miss that.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:





8 comments:

  1. Adorable design, Donna. Love the honeycomb die with this sweet image. Thank you for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love his crop top tee hee Great background and perfect sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Cute Little Critters Challenge. Donna, DT Member.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Donna, beautifully designed! Thanks so much for playing along at I spy with my little eye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so behind with commenting on my Crafty Wednesday challenge so I just now saw this gorgeous card linked up there too. Thank you so much much for joining in there as well!

      Delete
  4. Cute, fun and very sweet! Love the stamps, the honeycomb background is perfect. Thank you so much for joining in at Fab 'n' Funky.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card - I love the combo of the stamps with the die cut honeycomb background. Thanks so much for sharing with this month’s “I Spy” challenge theme of “Something Yellow”.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very cute! Thank you for sharing with us at Star Stampz Challenge. Love to see you join in each month.
    Annie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF this week :) Ginny

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!