Wednesday, June 5, 2024

The Paper Funday Challenge #66 - June 2024

Hello Friends and Welcome to Wednesday!  Today begins a new challenge month at The Paper Funday Challenge Blog and we have 2 awesome sponsors this month:  Dr. Digi House of Stamps and Amanda Jayne Designs. Our optional Twist for the month is Fancy Folds and I've used the Twist in my design today.

Using the Cuddly Critters Pig digital stamp, generously provided by our sponsor Dr. Digi, I've created what some call a Corner Fold and Flap design.  Whatever the name, it's a fun and easy one to make and I was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest (no link to share unfortunately).


You basically take a card base and trim it from upper to lower corner, add your mat layers inside and out.  You then create a "mini" top folding note card to be adhered to the inside.  I stamped my sentiment on the mini card.


I've colored the image using Prismacolor Pencils, the patterned papers are from Kat Scrappiness, the oval die is from Pink Fresh Designs and the sentiments are from Cardz TV.

Please stop by the challenge blog this month and show us your Fancy Folds.  Of course, the twist is an optional but I've been inspired by this fancy fold and I'm now on a roll to create more.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
Park Hopping My Happy Place - Peppa Pig Theme Park in Winter Haven, Florida


11 comments:

  1. I love your piggy image ,thank you for joining in at CD Sunday Plus

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card Donna - and an effective and simple fold also
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great and unusual card. Thank you for showing us.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun image and I love the shaped card too. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun, a great design. With both my hat's on Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck. I hope to see you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute piggy and a darling card, Donna. Thanks so much for sharing this card with us at Word Art Wednesday. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute piggy and I like the fold (whatever it's called LOL!).
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving this cool fold! Great card! The bright colours are wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your piggy image makes an unusual card
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. A crad with a great shape and a superfun piggy image!
    Lia DT S4F

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi again, am back to say thanks for entering this wonderful card as your second entry to Crafty Calendar Challenges for June's challenge, Sarah - DT.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!