Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Fluttering Fall

Hello Crafty Friends and Happy Wednesday!  I have a quick share for you today featuring the Fluttering Fall Stamp, Stencil and Die Bundle by Gina K. Designs.  This is one of those bundles that I purchased last year and tucked away, intending to use for Autumn cards, then forgot about it!  It's a shame, I know, however I came across this lovely set today and had a play.


To start, I stenciled the butterflies using Wild Wheat. Pebbled Path and Copper Clay inks from Stampin' Up. I die cut them and set aside to work on the background.

I stamped various florals and leaves in the Stampin' Up colors of Boho Blue, Copper Clay, Wild Wheat, Pebbled Path, Old Olive and Moody Mauve. This is just a 3/4" panel as I cut a 1/4" off at the bottom, at an angle, so the sentiment wouldn't compete with the busy background.


The die cut sentiment is included in the die set and has a shadow but I chose not to use the shadow cut.  To finish the design, I've added gold gems from Kat Scrappiness.  The bigger butterfly has been popped on dimensionals, the smaller one has been adhered directly to the panel and trimmed along the side.

That's all I have for your today.  I'm excited about Autumn/Fall crafting, and I'm seeing lots of pretty stamp, stencil and die sets out there, I hope I can resist spending....but I don't think that will happen.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

I've included a list of products used below. You can find me at the Stampin' Up Website by using the "Find a Demonstrator" option, located at the top left of the home page and entering Donna Walls / #2302441.  

Product List

Pebbled Path Classic Stampin' Pad

**Challenges Entered:
Make My Monday:  Coloring Medium is Inks

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Donna. Thanks so much for playing along at Word Art Wednesday. I appreciate it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great 'find' in your stash Donna, and you have used it beautifully on this gorgeous card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic card. I love the colour combo and the contrast of the flowers with the white of the cardboard. Those butterflies are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna, this is SO STUNNING - what glorious stenciling! Truly beautiful, and perfect for our coloring mediums challenge! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How very beautiful, a gorgeous colour mix too Donna. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining the Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge blog. Good luck with your entry.

    Crafty Hugs, Renske Penny's DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card! Beautiful butterflies! Thank you for joining us this week at
    Crafty Gals Corner Challenges .
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Blessings! Jeanie Ellis, DT, Crafty Gals Corner
    www.craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!