Sunday, July 28, 2024

Rise & Shine!

Hello Crafty Friends and Happy Sunday! I hope your weekend has been pleasant and you're finding relief from the stifling heat.  Me?  Yes, finding lots of relief in the air-conditioning and pool!  I have a quick share today featuring an easy fancy fold and a quirky Rooster.  


For this Diamond Gate fancy fold, I've followed a tutorial by Connie Stewart of Simply Simple Stamping HERE.  Connie provides a video tutorial as well as a downloadable PDF, so please check this one out.

The image is from the Stampin' Up Hey Chick Stamps and Dies Bundle, although this set was from last year and now retired, it's still a favorite of mine, the Roosters are just too fun and quirky!


I've created a special occasion card, which could be used as a Congratulations Card, Graduation Card, or a Birthday card.  There is also a sentiment in the set that would be perfect for Father's Day; so many possibilities.  

The designer series papers I've used are from the Dandy Designs 12x12 paper pack by Stampin' Up, and is the actual card base.  I've colored Chuck using alcohol markers and cut the images using the coordinating dies. I've popped everything on dimensionals and added silver gems to finish off the design. 


I've included a list of products used below. You can find me at the Stampin' Up Website by using the "Find a Demonstrator" option, located at the top left of the home page and entering Donna Walls / #2302441.  

That's all I have for today.  Have a fabulous week ahead and until next time, Happy Crafting! 

Donna

Product List

**Challenges Entered:
Tic Tac Toe Challenge:  Die Cuts, Free, Any Sentiment


9 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Donna - love that rooster :) !! A great fold also
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely brilliant - love your skateboarding rooster! Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Challenge
    Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly have something to crow about, what a fabulous and fun card. Thanks for sharing and playing along with us at Tic Tac Toe challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna, thank you for the link to this fun fold. I have CASED lots of Connie Stewart, but not this one. I have something in mind for it already. Know that the Design Team at Creative Creases appreciates your support and the sharing of your creativity.
    Karen, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great fancy fold design! I love this layout and that cheeky chicken! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at the Krafty Chicks Challenge! - Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Donna, this is adorable! What a great fun fold card. I haven't seen this one before. That image sure makes me smile and your coloring a perfect! Thank you for playing with the Creative Creases Challenge, and I hope you can join us again soon. We really appreciate your support!
    Debbie, DT
    Secrets To Stamping

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card Donna - what a fabulous cockerel - we hear one from the neighbouring farms and I do like to hear him squawking in the mornings. Oh I'm envious of your sunshine - we have had hardly any here in Wales, Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Donna, your card is really fun with that crazy rooster skateboarding! I really like the fun fold you chose... thank you so much for sharing the link to the tutorial!! Thank you for sharing your fun card and creativity with us at The Male Room for our "animal" challenge!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun card Donna and lovely colouring …. It’s a great fold I will have to have a look at this one so thank you for sharing

    Thanks so much for joining us on the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday challenge at Digi Choosday !

    Love and crafty hugs from

    Wendy (DT)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!