Monday, August 19, 2024

Coneflowers

Hi Crafty Friends and Happy Monday!  I hope your weekend went well and you had some crafty time.  I did a bit of crafting therapy yesterday and colored up the newest digital design from Varada Sharma, it's her Coneflowers.   I love coneflowers, they are another one of my favorites, I especially like them in bold colors, however I chose to go with a light color palette this time. 


I've colored the florals using Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, the patterned papers are from an older 6x6 paper pad by Kaiser Craft called "Sea Breeze".  I've die cut the focal image and mat using nesting circle dies from Kat Scrappiness, the sentiment is a cut apart from the paper pad.


I've added no bells or whistles to this card, other than a bit of linen thread for a bow and white highlight accents.  The focal image and sentiment have been popped on craft foam for dimension.

That's all I have for today.  I hope you have a splendid week ahead and until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:








9 comments:

  1. Lovely flowers! Thanks for joining us at penny’s paper crafty challenge GDT.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous result, Donna - lovely flowers and so beautifully coloured.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna this is so pretty and coloured to perfection! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamping Sensations.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colouring and colour palette,thank you for joining in at CD Sunday Plus

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the colours you've used and the design is great.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colouring and I love the colours you have chosen. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the coneflowers too, especially in this colour, we have bright yellow in the garden. I love the background which enhances the colour of the flowers, a beautiful card. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely colouring and beautiful card
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really beautiful card, i love margaritas , congrats 🌼🌼🌼
    Happy day

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!