Thursday, August 15, 2024

Beautiful Blossoms Challenge #20 - August/September 2024

Hello Crafty Friends and Happy Thursday!  Today's the 15th of the month and that signals a new challenge at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Blog.  Summer is (hopefully) winding down and we'll be into the Autumn months soon, along with using those beautiful Fall colors.  Our inspiration board features some lovely muted tones:


My project this month features the retired Climbing Roses stamp set from Stampin' Up and I tried to incorporate the mood board colors into my design.  The images in the set are drawn so daintily and by stamping them twice, I've created a frame of sorts. I've colored the florals using Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut the arrangements.


I've also die cut and used 1 part of the 3 part Triangle Madness Cover Die from Altenew as a backdrop to the floral arrangements.  The panel in background has been ink smooshed with tones of browns.


Lastly, I've stamped and heat embossed a sentiment, from the same stamp set, on a fancy oval die cut using a snippet of Stampin' Up Old Olive cardstock.  The sentiment and floral arrangements have been popped on foam for dimension.

The team and I invite you to please join us this month, we would love to see your Floral Focused projects.  Remember, the mood board is for inspiration but it's also a fun challenge to use the color palette.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:

5 comments:

  1. Oh Donna this is gorgeous - love how you have been inspired and used the colours on your card - the background die cut is stunning, and popping the flowers up gives fabulous dimension.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous floral card that is spot on with the mood board, I wish I had these roses in MY garden!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely STUNNING, Donna. The gold POPS and the colors are amazing. Thanks so much for sharing this beautiful card with us at Word Art Wednesday. It's a WINNER in my book. The prettiest I've seen today. LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absoluty gorgeous card, congrats 😊💐 happy day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is absolutely gorgeous with not just those flowers, but the smooshed background and cover die. Very creative and pleasing to the eye.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!