Thursday, September 19, 2024

Blessings by Varada Sharma Designs

Hello Crafty Friends and Happy Thursday!  Today I have a quick share featuring a CAS design and one of the newest floral images from the September 2024 Release by Varada Sharma Designs.

For my card today, I've colored the "Blessings" floral image using Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.  The sentiment I've used is included in this digital set.


I've arranged the floral image as cascading downwards and sized the sentiment to fit along side.  This image is easy coloring, and I was in the mood for blues and greens.


The only bells and whistles added are coordinating enamel dots and a black mat, which I think highlight the pretty blue color.  That's all I have for today!  Have a fantastic day and until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:






7 comments:

  1. Blues and greens always work together so well Donna and the floral corner coloured to perfection, many thanks for sharing at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT Penny's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colouring of this lovely image. Thanks for sharing at PFM
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card with such lovely colors and embellishments! So happy you shared with us at Path of Positivity! Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. always a great job coloring ! Love the shading on the flowers. Thank you for sharing your creation with us at C4Galz

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning, Donna. The teal/blue colors are striking against the white. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful art with us at Word Art Wednesday. I do hope you're having a blessed and creative week.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!