Monday, September 16, 2024

Classic Design Challenge - Sep/Oct with Optional: Autumn/Fall

Hello Crafty Friends and Happy Monday!  Well. I'm better late than never with my team project for The Classic Design Challenge Blog.  Our new monthly challenge started yesterday the 15th and our generous sponsors this month are Polkadoodles and The Colour of Love.

For my card, I'm featuring Polkadoodles Witch Cauldron from the Gnome Trick or Treat Halloween Collection.  I love cute Halloween images, I'm not a scary nor gory Halloween girl so this Gnomie is right up my alley!

I've colored the image using Spectrum Noir Illustrator Alcohol Markers and die cut the focal panel with a postage stamp die.  The backing patterned paper is from the Slimline Boo to You paper pack by Kat Scrappiness.  


The sentiment strip is from a pre-made package of Halloween sentiments from Waffle Flower, and I've popped the strip on craft foam for dimension.  To finish the design, I've added some black sequins from the Boo-tacular embellishment pack by Kat Scrappiness - you can also see some of what's included in the pack scattered around the card. 

We hope you'll stop by the challenge and join in the fun!  It's Always Anything Goes with an Optional Twist, the twist this month being Autumn/Fall.  I think a Halloween card meets the Autumn theme, what do you think?

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:



6 comments:

  1. Beautifully coloured and such a fun Gnome, many thanks for joining in at We Love Stamping challenge.

    I tried sending you a mail yesterday from the link on one of your challenges but my system said it was incorrect, so instead used the one on your profile, hopefully that is active?

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic fun card and character. Thank you for joining us at We Love Stamping

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful fun and colourful card. Thank you for joining us at We Love Stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us again at we love stamping with this gorgeous colourful gnome. Such great colouring xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just fabulous, love the frames, the Gnome and the awesome colouring. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous beautifully coloured Halloween gnome,thank you for joining in at CD Sunday Plus

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!