Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Paper Funday Challenge #69 - September 2024

Hi Crafty Friends and Happy Wednesday!  Today begins a new challenge month at The Paper Funday Challenge Blog.  Our generous sponsors this month are A Colorful Life Designs and Simon Says Stamp, our optional Twist is:  Create Your Own Background.

For my team project, I've decided to go with the optional Twist and create my own background, so I've used the new Stampin' Up Changing Leaves Bundle, which includes a gorgeous 3-D embossing folder, stamps and dies. 


To start the background, I've embossed a panel of Mossy Meadow cardstock with the 3-D embossing folder and stamped a snippet of Boho Blue card with leaves. I then stamped and die cut the large leaves for the arrangement.


I've heat embossed the stamping on the blue leaf using fine detail white embossing powder, the leaf in back has been stamped using Pecan Pie ink on Basic Beige card.  The arrangement was added to the card front along with a twine bow.  The sentiment was stamped using Mossy Meadow ink and popped on dimensionals.  Lastly, gold gems were added for a bit of added interest.

We hope you'll visit us at The Paper Funday Challenge Blog this month and share your projects. I have listed the products I've used below.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna 

**Challenges Entered:
SU Only Challenges - Colors for Philadelphia Eagles - my husbands' fav team.  I prefer College ball



Product List
Find a Demonstrator:  Donna Walls - Florida

13 comments:

  1. Oh Donna this is gorgeous - what a blessing to receive a card like that!! Love all the texture and gentle colours. The big leaves are stunning
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maxine, thanks so much for stopping by and for your lovely comment! xx

      Delete
  2. This is lovely! The colors compliment each other so well. I love the stamped and embossed leaf foliage. Thanks for sharing at A Cut Above's September Anything Goes With A Die Cut and optional Monochromatic Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a beautiful card! Love all the texture!!
    I love college football, too!! Thanks for joining us at SUOC!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is gorgeous! Wonderful embossing, colors, and design! So happy you shared with us at Path of Positivity! Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Donna, I love the colors, I love the snippet of blue and how you adhered it, just such a pretty fall card! Thanks for joining us at Can You Handle the Pressure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent fall colors and fantastic textures! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the layered leaves and beautifully embossed background on this pretty fall themed card. Thanks so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, Donna! I love how you used the Boho Blue on here, which might not be an expected color for a leafy card but it works perfectly. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your embossed background with your diecut layers of leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is gorgeous Donna, wonderful, detail and texture from those embossing folders Have a great rest of the week - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful card , congrats ☺️💐 happy day

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your card Donna. Great background, lots of texture and gorgeous leaf dies! Thanks for sharing at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!