Monday, October 7, 2024

Inspiration Station Challenge #66 - October 2024

Hello Crafty Friends and Happy Monday!  It's time for a new challenge month at The Inspiration Station Challenge Blog.  Our optional inspiration photo is full of wonderful Autumn colors and items:


I was directly inspired by the Jack-o-Lanterns in the photo and based my card on them.  Using the "Autumn Splendor" Clear Stamp Set from Penny Black, I've stamped the Scarecrow onto Tim Holtz watercolor paper and painted using Gansai Tambi watercolor paints.


The sentiment is from the "Autumn is Calling" Clear Stamp Set, also from Penny Black.  I'm getting lots of mileage out of the sets this Autumn season.  To keep the design somewhat CAS, I've inked around the edges using Vintage Photo Distress ink, and highlighted the scarecrow using Salty Ocean Distress Ink.


The plaid patterned paper is from the "Welcome Fall" 6x6 paper pad by Carta Bella, the card base and focal mat are Cajun Craze cardstock from Stampin" Up.  No other bells and whistles have been added, however I have popped the focal panel on foam pads for dimension.

The team and I invite you to join us at the Challenge, we hope you'll be inspired by our projects, and we love seeing how the photo inspires you.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!