Monday, October 7, 2024

Guest Designing with the Double Trouble Challenge - #177

Hi Friends, I'm back with another post for today, sharing my Guest Design Team project for The Double Trouble Challenge.  It's a fun one this round, and I'm so honored to be the Crazy Cousin for October.


The Double Trouble Challenge #177 starts today and runs through the 28th of October and you can enter HERE.  
Here are the details:
Fall Bat Color Challenge
Choose at least 3 Bat colors with Optional: Use at least 1 Die Cut that represents Fall or Halloween.  If you've included at least 3 colors and 1 Die Cut, you are eligible to enter at the A Cut Above Challenge HERE.


For my project, I've used a leaf die set that was a Free Gift with an order from Scrapbook.com.  I've cut the leaves from Canson 140 lb. watercolor paper and "watercolored" them using Catherine Pooler inks.  After they were completely dry, I splattered with a generous amount of gold Gansai Tambi watercolor paint.


I've used a nesting frame die from Kat Scrappiness to create a frame, which I layered up a few cuts to create some strength.  The sentiment is from the "Fall Sampler" stamp set by Scrapbook.com, and I've stamped it using Copper Clay ink from Stampin' Up.


I've added enamel dots and Baker's Twine with Linen thread to complete the look.  Please pop over to The Double Trouble Challenge and share your creative projects.  We hope to inspire you and love seeing everyone's creativity.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!