Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Hula Dancing Gnome

Hello Friends and Happy Wednesday!  I have a quick share today featuring an adorable Hula Dancing Gnome from Stamping Bella. I couldn't resist this digital image, and though I'm not one who uses Gnome images frequently, this guy is cute and I'm happy I have him.


After coloring him with Copic Alcohol Markers, I fussy cut him and added foam pads for dimension.  The patterned papers are from the "Summer" 6x6 paper pad by Carta Bella, which I've had in the stash for a couple of years.  The sentiment is included in the digital set and I've cut it using a stitched nesting die from Kat Scrappiness.  It has been mounted on foam pads as well.


Lastly, I've added Gold Dazzles to highlight the sentiment.  He was a fun and quick color; I can't get over his middle aged "spare tire".  My husband commented this could be him in a grass skirt.  At least he said it, and not me!

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
Lil Red Wagon - 1 image and 1 sentiment
Gem of a Challenge

7 comments:

  1. He is a fantastic gnome!
    You've colored him up so nice!
    Thank you for joining us at Allsorts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's fabulous Donna, love your colourful background too.Thank you for joining in at CD Sunday Plus

    ReplyDelete
  3. An adorable colourful creation and perfect for our Seaside theme at Allsorts, many thanks for joining us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That gnome sure is enjoying his summer...super cute card!! Thanks for playing along with our SUMMER challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! You nailed the Guyz with your dancing gnome and the summer portion with his flip flop, lei, and grass skirt! Great work!! Deb Horst, DT #C4G388

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! Your colouring is awesome! Loving the bright colours too. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, Donna. Such a gorgeous choice of papers and fabulous colouring.
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!