Hello Friends and Happy Monday! Wow, it's the 20th of July already and that means a new challenge month at The Pick 3 Challenge Blog. The premise of the challenge is to pick at least 3 of the 6 provided elements and create using your choices. The element list this month is:
Using Copic Alcohol Markers, I've colored the little coconut and pineapple Squidgies and cut them out using a nesting circle die from Kat Scrappiness. The patterned papers are from the "Beach Town" Mega 6x6 paper pad by Carta Bella.
The sentiment is included in the digital set and I've popped it on foam pads. Lastly, I've added Blue Dazzles for sparkle and shine. These 2 tropical Squidgies are adorable and they were so fun to color.
The team and I hope you'll pop over to The Pick 3 Challenge and share your creativity with us. We enjoy seeing how everyone uses their chosen elements and are inspired by all the lovely designs.
Until next time, Happy Crafting!
Donna
**Challenges Entered:
We Love 2 Create



OMG ... so so cute! What a fun card Donna! Brought an instant smile!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely adorable images and a fabulous sentiment,thank you for joining in at CD Sunday Plus
ReplyDeleteOMGosh, these are so adorably cute and fun!!! Great papers too!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
The Four Seasons Co-Owner