Wednesday, July 15, 2026

The Classic Design Challenge - Jul/Aug 2026

Hello Friends!  Today begins a new challenge month at The Classic Design Challenge Blog and our Optional Twist is:  Any Holiday.  Our talented and generous sponsor this month is Rachelle Anne Miller, and I've colored up an adorable image from the Penguin and Snowman Snowy Christmas Digital Stamp Set. 



I've colored the image using Copic Alcohol Markers, the designer paper is from a holiday stack purchased at Hobby Lobby.  I've used a nesting Arch Die from Hero Arts to cut a window in the patterned paper and added Red Dazzles for sparkle and shine.  


The sentiment is from a holiday pack by Simon Says Stamp and has been popped on foam pads. This adorable little gang looks like they better hold on, they are zooming down the hill!  

The team and I hope you'll pop in and play along with us at the Challenge this month.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:

15 comments:

  1. They definitely look like they are having fun,great image and background paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun image on your wonderful card Donna - and a relief from the temperatures to be thinking about snow for a while??
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fun image, love the shape you have them on and the background paper too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great image, nicely coloured. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, Donna. Great colouring and the paper is fab too.
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that backing paper and the image is so cute!
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful holiday card, looks like they are having a great ride! Thanks for joining us at Send a Smile 4 Kids!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card and how you colored everything in! I love your design, papers and layout. I can almost feel the chill in the air! :) A really well done, cute winter card, Donna! I love it :) ~ Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute image and they look like they are having so much fun! Great choice of backing paper too. A lovely card.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Jo x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, fab card! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday
    Wow, prachtige kaart! 🎉 Leuk dat je meedoet bijMake My Monday

    Creative Hugs & Happy Crafting!
    Claudia 🦋
    Claudia's Kaartjes

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super sweet and fun card, Donna! You did a great job coloring it. You can practically feel them flying down that hill! I love the background too. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job with a fabulous image Donna!
    Thank you for your contributions to Mirtillamente; we enjoy seeing everyone's submissions. Our community thrives on creativity! Wishing you the best of luck, and we hope you'll visit us again.
    Warm regards,
    Jackie,
    Mirtillamente Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, Donna! You are absolutely correct.... This is one adorable image. So sweet! Thank you for playing along with our Christmas in July challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love your image!!! Thanks for sharing at Pearly Sparkles.

    ReplyDelete
  15. and thanks for sharing at The Outlawz Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!