Sunday, August 16, 2026

Beach More, Worry Less!

Hello Friends and Happy Sunday!  I've been staying indoors, away from the dangerous heatwave we've been experiencing, and creating cards so I have a quick share for you today. 

I've colored up the "Look Out Beaches" vintage Bathing Beauty image from Unity Stamps using Copic Alcohol Markers.  The background was ink blended using a cloud stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.


The patterned paper is from a summer themed paper pad by Echo Park, and I only have snippets of it left.  The focal image has been die cut using a distressed edge nesting arch die from Globeland.


I've kept everything flat for mailing purposes as she's making her way to England, and postal rates have risen so drastically that I'm forced to stay away from my beloved foam pads for overseas happy mail!  Lastly, I've added pink Dazzles because...why not?

Have a fabulous week and until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:

6 comments:

  1. OH! This is fabulous, love everything about it. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have certainly put those snippets of paper to good use with this pretty background! Yes postage all over the world is out of control! No dimension but still a very impressive design that will delight the receiver! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Love Those Pretty Papers challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Love Those Pretty Papers Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card Donna - love that she's in the sea in the heat you are experiencing there in the northern hemisphere!!
    The cost of postage certainly is horrific everywhere these days!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun Summer card. Thank you for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday, Donna. It's always very much appreciated and I always enjoy your art. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful job of coloring. This image is just a perfect illustration of summer. I'm loving that pink bling. Thanks so much for joining us over at CRAFT Challenge. Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun and fabulous card Donna, perfect for our Summer Fun Challenge at Sweet Stampin'. Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!