Happy Sunday Friends! I hope your weekend is going well and you've had time for fun. We are off to meet my younger brother and his bride for lunch at the lake. My SIL has recently returned from a Girl's trip to Greece and Italy so I'm looking forward to hearing all about it.
I have a quick share for you today featuring another stamp set that was resting in my stash, never been used and I have no explanation why. It's the "Cownt Your Blessings" Stamp Set from Artful Angel.
I've colored this sweet Highland Cow using Copic Alcohol Markers, fussy cut and popped on foam pads. The patterned papers are from a "Basics" paper pad by Recollections. The sentiment is included in the stamp set and has been heat embossed.
I've used "torn spiral paper" dies from Globeland for 2 of the mats and Red Dazzles added for sparkle and shine. I rarely create a card without using Dazzles. Gems or Enamel Dots. I suppose that's my "thing" What's your "Go-to" embellishment?
That's all for today. Have a blessed Sunday and until next time, Happy Crafting!
Donna


No comments:
Post a Comment
I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!