Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Sunflower Blooms

Hello and Happy Wednesday!  I hope your week is going great thus far.   Yesterday we were shocked to hear the sweet Dolly Pardon has passed away, a national treasure loved the world over.  R.I.P Dolly, I know you had a wonderful homegoing yesterday and Carl was waiting for you with open arms.  I will always love you.

I have a quick share featuring one of my favorite flowers for the Autumn Season.  I've used the Sunflower Blooms and Hand Tied Frame Die Sets from Simon Says Stamp for my card today.  The sentiment is from the Autumn is Calling Stamp Set from Penny Black.


Flower pieces were cut using colored cardstock and given dimension using Distress Inks.  The patterned papers are from Craft Consortium and Echo Park.  The sentiment was stamped using Catherine Pooler Coffee Time ink and cut using a nesting circle die from Kat Scrappiness.  Lastly, Gold Dazzles have been added along with Wink of Stella on the flower centers.


I hope you have a wonderful day, until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!