Sunday, September 6, 2026

Golden Sunflowers

Hello and Happy Sunday!  I hope your weekend is going well and you've found time to do something you love.  The heat and humidity is still oppressive here in Florida so today I stayed indoors and had a play.  

For my birthday, I received a Free Stamp Set from Simon Says Stamp (make sure your birthdate is added to your profile); I purchased the matching die set, and I've used both to create this quick and easy Autumn themed birthday card.


I've colored the image using Copic Markers and popped on foam pads along with the sentiments.  The patterned paper is from the "Sunflower Summer" 6x6 paper pad by Carta Bella.  I followed Sketch #98 from Cardz TV


Lastly, I've added Gold Dazzles for that essential birthday sparkle and shine.  That's all from me today.  I hope you have a wonderful week ahead, and if you're in the States, you celebrate Labor Day with good friends, family and something fun.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!