Hello and Happy Sunday! I hope your weekend is going well and you've found time to do something you love. The heat and humidity is still oppressive here in Florida so today I stayed indoors and had a play.
For my birthday, I received a Free Stamp Set from Simon Says Stamp (make sure your birthdate is added to your profile); I purchased the matching die set, and I've used both to create this quick and easy Autumn themed birthday card.
I've colored the image using Copic Markers and popped on foam pads along with the sentiments. The patterned paper is from the "Sunflower Summer" 6x6 paper pad by Carta Bella. I followed Sketch #98 from Cardz TV.
Lastly, I've added Gold Dazzles for that essential birthday sparkle and shine. That's all from me today. I hope you have a wonderful week ahead, and if you're in the States, you celebrate Labor Day with good friends, family and something fun. Until next time, Happy Crafting!
Donna
**Challenges Entered:


Lovely card Donna - great use of the sketch, and your colour palette is beautiful. I love those gold dazzles!
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
Beautiful card Donna, you've put that lovely gift stamp to great use, the papers and colours are perfect for this season.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin'
Chris
x
A gorgeous card, love the design and papers with the beautiful stamp. x
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful design, a great way to showcase the different patterned papers along with the pretty sunflower! Thanks so much for sharing at my Garden Party!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful, bright and cheery design! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create!
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty image and I love how you colored it! Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
ReplyDeleteGood Luck,
Pattie G
Artist
Absolutely gorgeous sunflower, great card ☺️💐 happy day
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful fall card Donna!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at LPOCF!! Good luck!
What a beautiful card thanks for sharing it with us at the 613 Avenue create challenge.
ReplyDeleteIlonka DT