Monday, September 7, 2026

inspiration Station Challenge #89 - Sep 2026

Hello and Happy Monday or, here in the States, Happy Labor Day!  I hope your weekend was fabulous and you enjoy your day.  Today begins a new monthly challenge at The Inspiration Station Challenge Blog and our theme has those Autumn vibes.  Who's ready for Autumn?  The inspiration photo is:


For my team project, I've used the Crafters Companion Scattered Leaves Die set (no longer available) to create a wreath of gorgeous Autumn leaves.  I've die cut all the leaves from white cardstock and colored using various colors of Distress Inks.


The patterned paper base is from the "Feels Like Fall" 6x6 paper pad by Echo Park. After adhering the leaves to the patterned mat, I die cut a stitched circle and stamped a sentiment from the "Autumn Splendor" Stamp Set by Brass & Bliss, and popped on foam pads.


To finish off the design, I've adhered a brushed gold die cut Bow from the Put a Bow on It" die set by Simon Says Stamp and added Gold Dazzles.  I'm pleased with the end result and love all the pretty Autumn colors of the leaves.

We hope you'll join us this month at the Challenge and share your inspired makes.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!