Happy Saturday and Happy World Cardmaking Day! I hope you have time to squeeze in a crafting session today and celebrate with a handcrafted card. I've started, albeit late on Halloween cards and I've also overspent during the Simon Says Stamp Stamptember 2026 event. I couldn't resist the "Haunted Garden" Stamp and Coordinating Die set this year.
The image has been colored using Copic Alcohol Markers and all die cut with the coordinating dies. The patterned paper is something I found in my Scraps Box, it's a digital download from Shery K Designs.
The image and sentiments have been adhered flat to the card base and to finish, I've added purple Dazzles for that required (in my opinion) Sparkle and Shine. An easy peasy, not too spooky Halloween Card for 2026.
Have a fun, World Cardmaking Day and until next time, Happy Crafting!
Donna
**Challenges Entered:


Great Halloween card, love the cute little ghost on the floral spray and the plaid paper.
ReplyDeleteCarol x