Tuesday, April 24, 2018

It's Birthday Time

Today I'm sharing these adorable digital images I recently purchased from Bugaboo Stamps.  I created Birthday cards and I do believe the lady in the bikini is my favorite!

I downloaded the digis from Bugaboo and uploaded to Cricut Design Space.  I then used the Cricut to print and cut the images.  I added color to the images with colored pencil and used mineral spirits to blend the color.

I used Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink in Salty Ocean to color the mat under the Beach Lady, used a polka dot patterned paper for the cake and ran 2 different pieces of cardstock through my Cuddlebug using 2 different embossing folders for the coffee cup.  I mounted everything on card bases that measures 4.5" x 5:5"; a standard A2 size card.

I'm pleased with how they turned out - they were a fun project.




I support the following Challenges:  Always Happy Birthdaycrafty Cardmakers Challenge #211: No Patterned PaperCreative Knockouts Challenge #245 Humorous

2 comments:

  1. Lovely fun card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All lovely cards! Thank you for sharing them with us at Crafty Cardmakers...

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!