Monday, May 7, 2018

Birthday Splash Out

Hello Everyone!  I hope all is well with you and yours.  My stash of cards is getting very low and I like to keep cards on hand so I'm prepared.  I'm in desperate need of Birthday cards so I decided it's no time like the present to get some cards made.

Recently I ordered a copy of the U.K Magazine Papercraft Essentials from More Mags.  Included in Issue 158 was an adorable stencil, die and stamp set featuring a frog, duck, water puddle, Wellingtons, sentiments and more.  The set was designed by Crafti Potential and is just fun!

The card measures 5.5" x 4.25" (a standard A2 card) in a landscape format.  I colored the images with alcohol markers, used a circle die to create an opening on the mat for the Pond; using Tim Holtz Distress Oxide ink in the color Salty Ocean to color the pond.  I fussy cut the frog and Wellies, die cut the puddle and droplets with the dies included in the magazine purchase.  I think Mr Frog turned out great and the card was given to a co-worker for her birthday.  She thought it was cute!

Thanks for visiting and till next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna


1 comment:

  1. I love the fun frog - and the embossed background looks great. A lovely card - Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers...

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!