Friday, May 4, 2018

Havana

Today I would like to share a card I created using the Havana papers from Prima Marketing, Inc.  This is a lovely paper pack with soft, pastel colors and wonderful images.  I'm not sure how to describe this card; I want to call it an Easel card however it's not like a standard Easel.

This is a standard A2 size card (4.25" x 5.5").  I used an unbranded die for the clock image and circle background; added color with alcohol markers.  I then added die cuts of dandelions  inside and inked them with Tim Holtz Distress Oxide ink in the color Peacock Feathers.



The colors are soft and shabby chic.


I created a tag and used an unbranded stamp for the sentiment.  I purchase many of my unbranded dies and stamps from AliExpress.  I have been pleased with everything I have received from AliExpress thus far.  When you're on a budget, AliExpress is kind to the pocketbook.




All You Need Is Love....this is yet another unbranded stamp from AliExpress.  I love the meaning behind the sentiment and thought it matched the beauty of the Havana papers.  

I hope you enjoyed my card today.  Till next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna


2 comments:

  1. a really nice folded card. Lovely colors.
    Thanks for playing with us at Creative Knockouts. Good luck!!
    Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!