Monday, July 2, 2018

Three Cheers for the Red, White and Blue

Hello Crafty Friends!  I hope all is well with you and your weekend was spectacular!

I'll be sharing some patriotic projects this week in honor of the 4th of July here in the USA.  My card today is a nice cup of coffee, tea or whatever you like.  Three Cheers for the Red, White and Blue.


This card is a standard A2 size ( 4.25" x 5.5") and the base is 110 lb. Neenah White cardstock.  I used some polka dot washi tape and some Crystal Nuvo Drops for accenting along with some tiny red gems.  I colored the coffee cup image with Spectrum Noir Alcohol markers and the Patriotic Coffee Cup image is from Verve Stamps.  The Verve Stamp store is closing shop so everything is marked at 55% off regular prices.

Thanks for stopping in today and until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card
    Thanks for joining us at Retarte#124
    Maria Pilar DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny card. Thanks for accompany us on Retarte Challenge. Laura Fdz DT Retarte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous card and it's so beautifully coloured, it's really lovely! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!