Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Crafty Creations Design Team Project - Challenge #374

It's time for another challenge at Crafty Creations Challenges.  Today I'm sharing my design team project and the image is from the amazing sponsor Digi Stamps 4 Joy.


For my project I chose to use the Poinsettia image.  I'm in the holiday spirit and with the extreme heat we've been experiencing here in Florida, I'm dreaming of a Christmas that's not 98 degrees!

The papers are from the Paper Studio Rustic Noel 6" x 6" paper pad.  I added the Noel sentiment, also from the paper pad, some card candy and called it complete.

I hope you were inspired by today's post and will craft up something and join in the fun at the Crafty Creations Challenge this round.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Card entered in the following challenges:
Winter Wonderland Challenge Blog
Cardz TV #64
Lemon Shortbread Challenge #76

7 comments:

  1. Donna, that poinsettia is so beautiful and looks great on your card. Love the designer papers you chose to use with your image and the sentiment looks super with all your elenemts you used on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I'm so glad you shared it with us at PIP Challenges!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very lovely christmas card. Looks wonderful. Thank you so much for playing along with my Christmas Joy challenge over at Winter Wonderland.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is a beauty! Thank for joining us at CHNC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining us at challenge Lemon Shortbread
    DT Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poinsettias are my favorite and this card is absolutely gorgeous. I love the layout.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!