Thursday, December 13, 2018

Christmas Window

Hello again, today I'm sharing a Christmas card I put together after having a "ah ha" moment.  I had this window die and couldn't figure out I was going to do use it, specifically cardmaking.  I don't consider myself creative so I thought it's a window, opens and so it needs to have something on the other side to look at; this was then born, A2 standard sized card:


I used a stencil and Barn Door Distress Ink to create the background on the card base, Blueprint Sketch, Salty Ocean and Black Soot Distress Oxides for the night scene and Vintage Photo Distress ink to tint the window.  I die cut the tree out of green card and added SnowTex for the snow.  Ta Da...complete.  I hope you like and have been inspired.

Until next time, Happy Crafting,

Donna

**Challenges Entered:



3 comments:

  1. Love your window card, with the stenciled brickwork background, it's adorable Thank you for joining in at the "Happy Craft Challenge "

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card.
    Thanks for joining us at CRAFT.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!