Friday, March 15, 2019

Creatalicious Challenges - Anything Goes with Optional Monochrome

Hello and TGIF!  Today begins a new challenge at Creatalicious Challenges, the theme this challenge is Anything Goes with an optional Twist:  Monochrome.  We also have a great sponsor this round as well, Dr. Digi House of Stamps is our sponsor.

I had the wonderful opportunity to use one of the Cuddly Critters stamps from Dr. Digi, Rabbit for my design team project.  I created a standard A2 card using some digital papers I had in my stash and chose to use the Twist of Monochrome.


This bunny rabbit come in a pre-colored image which I used here, or a black & white line image for your coloring pleasure.  I used orange and kraft as my monochrome theme; I do hope I achieved it. 

Please join us at Creatalicious for the challenge, we would love to see your designs.  Also, please visit my new challenge blog The Paper Funday Challenges where the theme this month is Anything but a Card with a Twist:  Use the color Green.  I would love to see you there.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna
  

2 comments:

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!