Thursday, June 11, 2020

Create Your Own Background #2 - Smile

Hello and Happy Thursday Evening.  I'm back to share another Create Your Own Background Card and just like the card I shared a couple days ago, this card was created in the same manner.  I used Golden Satin Glazing Liquid to coat a piece of 110 lb. white card and had a play with some Ranger and Jacquard Pinata Alcohol Inks to create an Abstract Background.  The Glazing Liquid creates a waterproof surface on the card stock which prevents the inks from penetrating the paper.  If you do not have Yupo paper, this is a nice alternative.


I do not have a sentiment that large so the sentiment is computer generated and printed on heavy parchment paper.  I used a die I had in my stash to cut it out, then  carefully traced the letters from behind with adhesive so it would stick to the card front and still hide the glue.  

This time, I cut the alcohol ink panel in half and dry embossed the front of the card base.  I finished up with some Nuvo Crystal Drops in the color Midnight Blue.  Something different and again, my attempts to dig deep and use what I have in my stash.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:

4 comments:

  1. Oh Donna, this is gorgeous!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful background. Thanks for sharing how you made it. Thank you for joining the Creative Knockouts Challenge.
    April

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Donna - lovely background.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card, Donna! Thank you for your fabulous creation and sharing it with us at Aud Sentimens Blog Challenge . It's always great to have you with us.HAPPY CRAFTING!
    Claudia Martins - DT
    (1 Panda Idéias Criativas)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!