Monday, September 28, 2020

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge - Sending Warm Hugs

 Hello and Happy Monday!  Today begins a new challenge at Pammie's Inky Pinkies with a theme of Anything Goes.  Pammie will be offering the winner a $10 Gift Certificate to Unity Stamps...Woo Hoo!

My design team project features a Freebie digital stamp from Power Poppy titled Sending Warm Hugs.  It's a lovely stamp, an easy color and because it's a digi, it can be resized to fit your needs.  Do you know of anyone needing a Hug?  If yes, create a special card for them using this digi stamp.


Since we are 1 day away from the official First Day of Autumn (it's tomorrow), I wanted to create an Autumn themed card.  I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers, die cut the focal image with a tattered paper die, inked the edges with Tea Dye Distress Ink and backed with DSP from the Carta Bella 6x6 paper pad "Fall Market".

For a final touch, I added Wink of Stella to the flower petals and added a ribbon from my stash.  I love Sunflowers and this flower looks like a Sunflower to me...I especially love the Orange and Maroon Sunflowers in the Fall.

Please join us this round at Pammie's Inky Pinkies, we would love to see your creations and we hope to inspire you with ours.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
Dream Valley Challenges




5 comments:

  1. A super Sunflower creation, many thanks for joining in with my Autumnal theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that gorgeous sunflower, it make a lovely card. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really lovely image and a great choice of colours and die. Thank you for joining our 'Autumn Colours' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Donna this is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Artsystamper Challenge Blog! Good Luck in the draw and hope to see you again next challenge!

    Darlene
    ARTSYSTAMPER CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sunflower, lovely card!

    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!