Sunday, September 27, 2020

If the Broom Fits..Fly It

 Good Sunday Morning All.  Today's make and share features Stella from Bugaboo Stamps riding her broom and sharing a sound piece of advise for our Inner Witches.  



I love Bugaboo Stamps and I've been creating Autumn and Halloween cards this weekend, so I had to use this image for a fun A2 sized card.  I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and the DSP is from the Die Cuts with a View "Witches Brew" 6x6 paper pad.  I placed foam pads behind the focal image for a bit of dimension and added die cut bats around Stella.  For a final touch, I used Wink of Stella on the Moon and Star, also Glossy Accents to the lenses of her glasses.

Enjoy you day and until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

** Challenges Entered:






7 comments:

  1. This is a very fun card and I love the sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Incy Wincy, come again soon. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a super fun card 😊 thank you for playing along with Penny's Paper-Crafty 😊
    - Parvathi Tripathi (Design Team Member)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Thanks for joining us at Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge. DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card Donna! Super image and I like the sentiment - perfect for Len's ex-wife, miaow. I'm allowed to say that as I didn't meet Len until afterwards and I helped to pick up the pieces :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great Stella image - don't think I've seen this one before. I really like the effect of the Halloween image combined with non-Halloween papers. Thank you for entering the Funny and/or Let's Celebrate Challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card, it's so fun. Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!
    Merja DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card and I just love the sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!