Saturday, September 26, 2020

Witchy Poo

 Happy Saturday All!  Today's make and share features more of my "shopping my stash" items.  Yesterday I posted about going through my stash this weekend to find things I haven't used in a long while and/or forgot about create with.  I came across this Witch die so I created my first Halloween card for 2020.


I started by dry embossing a white panel with an old Halloween themed embossing folder.  I then ink blended over the embossing with Distress Oxide Inks in the colors Chipped Sapphire, Blueprint Sketch, Dusty Concord and Black Soot.

I die cut the Witch and a Stitched Circle to represent the moon.  Splattered water and diluted Black Soot ink over the entire panel, stamped a sentiment from the Cardz TV set "Mini Messages" and for a final touch added Nuvo Morning Dew Crystal Drops.

Until Next Time, Happy Crafting!
Donna

**Challenges Entered:



7 comments:

  1. A really super die and a lovely background. Thank you for joining our 'Autumn Colours' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you witchy night sky! The embossing is a great added detail!! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun creation, many thanks for joining in my Autumnal theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card hun. I am trying to shop my stash too. Not as effectively as you by the looks of it. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Hope to see you again next time.
    DT Ine http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this such a cute design and the colours are wonderful. Thanks for sharing with us at allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card - love your blended background.

    Thanks for joining us at the Christmas Crafts All Year Round Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!