Friday, September 25, 2020

Shopping My Stash

 Hello and Happy Fri-YAY evening!  Today's make and share features lots of die cuts, dry embossing and a little ink blending.


I wanted to have a look through my stash for some stamps, dies, papers, etc to use for this weekends' projects; things I haven't used in a while.  I found the branch and leaf dies from Crafters Companion and thought they were perfect for today's Autumn card.

I have lots of card stock in various colors, patterns, etc. so I went about die cutting the elements from Autumn colored card.  I dry embossed a panel using a folder from Darice and lightly applied Vintage Photo Distress Ink over it to accentuate the embossing.  I wanted the design to appear as if the leaves were being blown around by the Fall breeze so I glued down randomly.  The sentiment is from a Cardz TV set that I won in one of her challenges a few years back.  For a final touch, I applied Wink of Stella Clear on all the leaves.  This A2 card was an easy make, and I plan to continue shopping my stash this weekend for more projects.

Until Next time, Happy Crafting!
Donna

**Challenges Entered:



7 comments:

  1. Such a great card with adorable layers and colours! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this week. Nelly DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Donna! Love the embossed background!

    Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Knockouts! Good luck!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation. Love the embossed background and colors of leaves. Thanks for joining the Stinkin' Inkers challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome embossing folder and your leaves for an awesome fall feel. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments (and Crafty Catz, Crafty Gals Corner)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful, I love all the fall colors. Thanks for joining our challenge at Cut it Up.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful autumn card, the colours are perfect. Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!
    Merja DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful project! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Judy Crafty Gals Corner DT
    Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!