Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Bugaboo Stamps - New Release Tuesday

 Hello!  I hope you're well and having a Terrific Tuesday.  Today is New Release Day at Bugaboo Digital Stamps and the newest image is this fun Turkey with his Knife and Fork.  


I've been invited to stay on as a Designer with Bugaboo and I couldn't be more thrilled.  My first project was working with the newest release and I've created this card to showcase the image.  This Poor Guy is asking we Eat More Beef!

I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and the DSP is from the Carta Bella "Fall Market" 6x6 paper pad.  A few sequins rounds out the design and I hope you like it.

Please stop by Bugaboo Stamps, check out the new releases and play along in the challenges.  We would love to see what you create.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
Cute Card Thursday

7 comments:

  1. A fun Thanks Giving card.
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards
    Hugs
    Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Donna ! Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create xx Please join us again.
    https://wwwkraftyjean.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling! Is it bad that I asked my hubs if we could have ham instead? He was offended lol. Love your card! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    JoyWilsonInk
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute as pie! Love it! Thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Choosday . I hope you come back for the next one!
    Hugs, Joy
    JoyWilsonInk
    Polkadoodles DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun card!!
    So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please come back again!
    The best of luck with your entry.
    Stay safe and well.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG this is too cute! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Artsystamper Challenge Blog! Good Luck in the draw and hope to see you again next challenge!

    Darlene
    ARTSYSTAMPER CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it. This is such fun. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!