Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Christmas Joy

 Hello and Happy Wednesday, the week is half spent and the weekend is in sight!  I've started Holiday crafting and wanted to quickly share my 1st Christmas Card for 2020.  I used the Simon Says Stamp Prismatic Snowflakes Stamp Set, Heat Embossing and Die Cuts to create my card.


I created my own background of snowflakes; heat embossing them with blue embossing powder.  I stamped a snowflake as a focal image and heat embossed it with white powder.  I inked the background of the fancy circle with Distress Oxide Inks in various shades of blues, used Alphabet dies to cut the work Joy which I covered in Glossy Accents.  Lastly, added ribbon and a bow to complete the card.

Christmas is my favorite crafty time of year and my favorite holiday of all.  Have you started your Holiday card making yet?  I always try to get a head start but usually fall behind sometime around our Thanksgiving holiday.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!
Donna

**Challenges Entered:




9 comments:

  1. Fab design on your snowflake card, Donna (spotted at Watercooler Wednesday)!! I can't believe how many people are just starting their Christmas cards now - I make them all year long and still have to rush at the end :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous card. The background looks amazing and I love the design. Thank you for joining in the fun at Creative Inspirations. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design love all the embossed snowflakes.Thank you for joining us at CCC Digi Creations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello fellow Floridian. I saw your card. Actually it was the Snowflake that caught my eye because I just got mine in and I can't wait to ink it up. Your card turned out lovely. Now, let's talk about the Gators -vs- Noles......just kidding.I know they're having a not so great year. Of course 2020 hasn't been a good year for many people. Swing by my blog and say hey when you get a chance. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card, Donna! The simple background and great colour choice really makes it stand out, especially when you added that wonderful red 'joy' die cut!! So clever!! Thanks so much for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week! Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The perfect for your non-traditional Christmas colors. I love the heat embossing. Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck. Have a nice day
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card! I love how you've used that snowflake! Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ! --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super stamp set. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us 12 Months of Christmas. Christine DT

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!