Sunday, January 24, 2021

Decoupage New Year's Cats

 Happy Sunday!  Today's make and share features 2 crazy Cats celebrating the New Year, lots of fussy cutting, foam pads and decoupage.


I've had this decoupage kit for over a year and didn't create anything with it last year so, in line with trying to use what I have in my stash, I used these quirky kitties to create a New Year's card for my January Swap partner.

The kit is from Crafts U Print, the card measures 6' square and has many layers of decopauge.  For me, fussy cutting is hard to get started but once I'm into it, I get into a rhythm and it goes by quickly.  I mounted the panels on black card, rouneded the corners and added doodling using a White Gelly Roll pen.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!
Donna

**Challenges Entered:



1 comment:

  1. Such a fun card Donna! Really made me smile here.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!