Sunday, February 7, 2021

Sweet & Simple Stash Busting Day #2

Hello and Happy Super Bowl Sunday!  The Game really doesn't mean a whole lot to me other than it's being played in Tampa Bay Florida this year and I'm a Floridian.  While the Hubs is watching the game, I will retreat to my crafty space and have some uninterrupted time at the crafting table.

Today is the second day of my Sweet and Simple Stash Busting makes.  Today features an A2 card with an embossed backround that I splattered with Picked Raspberry Distress Ink mixed with water.  I used Dollar Tree embellies, a die cut heart, Baker's Twine and sequins..all from my stash. 


Another Valentine's Card for 2021 however this card could be used for any theme or occasion.  Feels good to use stash items.  Do you have plans to dip into your stash soon?  I hope I've inspired you to so so.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!
Donna

**Challenges Entered: 



8 comments:

  1. Super project , love the colours too. Thanks for visiting...Have a lovely week. .xx
    Robot is around me again.. ggggr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card! I love the sketch! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    JoyWilsonInk
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to see your entry at My Time To Craft.
    We love to see everyone’s work.
    Stay safe and well.
    Good luck, do come back again!
    Hugs, Jackie DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank young for Joining us at International Art and Soul with your Hearts card. The perfect Valentine!. Jennie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its hard to make mixed media CAS, but you rocked it sista! Thanks for sharing some love at CAS on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card!
    Thanks for linking up at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge.
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the creative elements on this pretty card. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great design! Love the CAS effect! Thank you for joining us at LPCF - good luck

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!