Friday, August 6, 2021

Colour Crazy Challenge - Scribbles Designs

Hello Crafty Friends!  Today begins a new challenge week at the Colour Crazy Challenges with a theme of Anything Goes.  The sponsor this week is Scribbles Designs and for my design team project, I created an A2 sized card using the BBQ Apron digital stamp.


The image was colored with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers, the designer papers are from a Simon Says Stamp Kit of the Month from Summer 2020, the dimensional stickers are from my local Dollar Store and the card base is Neenah Solar White Classic Crest 110 lb. card.


This is a cute image and great for any occasion. I created a Birthday Card but I also think it would be great for a Cookout / BBQ Invitation.  Please join us this week at the Colour Crazy Challenge, hope to see you there!

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge

11 comments:

  1. Great use of the apron image Donna - love your 'summery' paper that you have used in the background
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card and such a great image. Great papers and I love all those colours together. Another perfect creation for my challenge this week at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice - I tried to comment on the last card you created but did not post my comment - not sure if I'm block - very nice work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card for a guy hun. Thanks for joining my challenge over at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this! I'm all about the layers, and I really love the background papers! Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again soon.
    Tammy DT Co-ordinator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so gorgeous...what a sweet image and lovely combination of colours and papers.

    Thank you so much for joining us at Passion for Markers x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this paper and coordinating focal image! So much fun! Any grill master would be honored to get this card. Thanks for playing along with Cardz 4 Guyz!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That BBQ apron is adorable!! Thanks for playing along with our "shades of blue" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper August challenge - I hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun card and paper. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!