Monday, November 7, 2022

Exotic Orchids at Pammie's Inky Pinkies

Hello and Happy Monday!  It's a busy Monday around the blog today. It's the 1st Monday of the month and I have 3 team posts for you today so let's get started!

Today begins a new challenge week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies.  Our sponsor this week is the generous Varada Sharma Designs and for my team project, I've colored the Exotic Orchids digital stamp using my Spectrum Noir Illustrator Alcohol Markers.


This is a gorgeous digi stamp that would be great for a slimline or mini slimline card, however I chose to go Clean and Simple with a standard A2 sized card.  


I'm not certain if Purple Orchids exist but purple is my favorite color so I went with it.  The sentiment is included in this digi set, I did free hand draw the pebbles in the vase.  I also love using my "old skool" corner punches and wanted to add a bit more visual interest to the card.  Lastly, I've added lilac gems for sparkle and shine!

Please stop in at Pammie's this week to see what my teamies created and link up your project!  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:







17 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and beautifully coloured orchids
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful image and you have coloured it to perfection on this fabulous card Donna - love that you kept it CAS
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure there are purple orchids and these are beautifully coloured.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, Donna, this is beautiful! Well done. Girl, I'm worried now about you and Donna and Jan once again. That stupid storm better be mild! Keeping you in my prayers! Is there no end to the weirdness? Since my first storm Carla in 1961, cannot really remember one ever hitting us in Texas THIS late. SMH! Hang tough and be safe, XOX

    ReplyDelete
  5. You were right to keep it plain and simple. The beautiful image doesn't need anything else. (And the purple works for me!)
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful! :) Thanks a lot for joining us at Let`s Craft and Create :) Hope to see you again next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty! Thanks for playing along with The Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, there are definitely purple orchids! (I know because I've got one - it's just not got any flowers on it at the moment!) A beautiful card.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful card, Thanks for sharing it with us at the LeAnn;s World 101 Challenge.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, my passion is orchids asnd I am sure there is a purple one,
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love orchids and this one is so lovely. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  12. Donna, this is such a pretty design! It is clean and beautifully executed! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, I love the colours you've chosen for your gorgeous orchid. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful flower arrangement. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. We appreciate you taking the time. Caz. DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your coloring is just amazing! This is such a gorgeous card! Thanks for playing with us at The Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge! Nan, DT

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!