Friday, November 25, 2022

Warm Winter Wishes Snow Bird

Hello and Happy Friday!  Are you taking advantage of the Black Friday Sales today?  Me? I plan on doing a bit of online shopping later.  I no longer fight the crowds; the older I get, the less patient I am.  I hope all my fellow American Friends had a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday.

After dinner and lounging around all afternoon, I had a burst of energy last night and created some cards.  I've enjoyed using the sets I purchased from the Simon Says Stamp Stamptember Event this year.  This card features the collab with Honey Bee Stamps, it's the Snow Birds Set and these little birdies are precious.


Oh My, I cannot get enough of these plump birds and I've colored this little fella using Spectrum Noir Illustrator Alcohol Markers, the papers are from the Time for Tea Designs "Joyful Winter" 6x6 paper pad.

The buffalo plaid scalloped oval was created using the Buffalo Plaid stamp from Honey Bee Stamps. I stamped with black but this plaid stamp is so versatile and can be used for any season, using any color.  The sentiments are from the Snow Birds set and the Snowflake Die cut was gifted to me in a card swap.

The Birdie was die cut using a coordinating die and popped on craft foam for dimesion.  Lastly, the silver glitter accent is Glitter Tape from Cricut; which I've had in my stash for at least 4 years...and it's still sticky!

Thanks for stopping by today.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
Tic Tac Toe Challenge - Cannot save challenge graphic..it's in a WEBP format - Chose Bottom Row
AYLI - I don't think there are any non-traditional holiday animals but I love Birds in Christmas designs

 





 

18 comments:

  1. Oh cute! Great design, layout and papers- love the little penguin. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Catz and Fab'n'Funky Challenges.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this "colorful" card...it's just so fun and chipper looking! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the patterns and colors in this cheery card! Which row did you choose? The bottom row across? Fun card. Thanls for playing along at Tic Tac Toe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute and festive, Donna!!! ADORBS! Thanks for linking to MTTCC's winter clothing theme challenge! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous colours and patterns for this cute little penguin. Thank you for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the different patterns, Donna, and your coloring is fab. Glad the turkey drowse didn't last long and you got some energy back, lol. That tryptophan is almost a narcotic! Amazon got a few visits from me but I quit fighting the crowds years ago. XOX

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that little guy! Your card is so colorful and wonderful! Thanks for playing with us at The Outlawz Festive Fridays! Nan, DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute image and I love how you colored it! Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute card. Love the image you used. Thank you for joining us at the Penny's Paper-Crafty challenge. Good luck with your entry.

    Hugs Renske, Penny's DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Donna,
    Happy Rudolf Days.
    what a very delightful card and such a super stamped image.
    Such a fab desin also.
    Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your little snowbird is adorable, gorgeous card..
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. That little bird is so sweet with the turquoise hat. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute bird and the papers you used really make this a fun and cheery card! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable snow birds and love the very bright colors in your GORP mix. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great colors! Thanks for entering the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cutie he is! And I love your mix of patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a cute card! I love the colourful papers and chicken. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Wilma

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!