Sunday, February 19, 2023

Bitty Blossoms

Hello Friends and Happy Sunday!  I hope your weekend has been enjoyable and you've had the opportunity to do something you love.  I have a quick share today featuring the Bitty Blossoms Mini Stamp set from Gina K. Designs.


I've kept the design very simple, by my standards anyway.  I have a problem with CAS - I'm not very good at keeping things simple.  

I've colored the image using Prismacolor Pencils and lightly blended Bundled Sage Distress Oxide ink as a "ground" for the flower bunch.


The image and sentiment have been heat embossed with fine detail embossing powder and for an extra bit of interest and shine, I added mini water droplets to complete the design.

I hope you have a beautiful Sunday filled with Sunshine!  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
Krafty Chicks

9 comments:

  1. Such pretty blossoms and a beautiful CAS card. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty CAS design with those bitty blossoms. Nicely colored! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, you did a great job keeping your card CAS! That's a very pretty image, love the bright yellow. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous Donna - love it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you did a great CAS job. Very sweet card, XOX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet and pretty CAS card, it's a struggle for me too!
    Jackie, GDT @ Krafty Chicks Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH! I love this beautiful card Donna, the "grounding" is perfect and so are the drops, with your wonderful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How very pretty, lovely reminder that Spring is around the corner, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week and adding the Wings option.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You’ve done a beautiful job with CAS! This is lovely. Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!