Friday, February 17, 2023

It's a Happy Day

Hello and Happy Friday!  I have a quick share for you today featuring an image from Laurie Furnell.  I was commissioned to create a set of greeting cards and this is one of the cards in the set. Over the coming days, I will share the other cards I've created for my friend Angela.


This image is part of Laurie's Garden Gnomes Set, I've colored using Prismacolor Pencils.  I'm not certain if the black/white line drawn images are still available.  At last check of Laurie's Etsy Shop, she offers pre-colored clip art of the images.


The patterned paper is from an Easter Collection by Kat Scrappiness, the sentiments are from the Whimsical Forest Card Kit by Spellbinders and the sequins are from my stash.  Spring is on the way!

That's all I have for today, until next time - Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
Simply Create Too - I love florals, bright colors and my prismacolor pencils
AYLI - Friendship, because I make more friendship cards than any other








13 comments:

  1. Donna, this is so cute! I love your darling colors with that sweet image!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful image and amazing coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Donna - very spring-like with the image and colours
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful Spring card with an adorable bird,thank you for joining in at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cheery and pretty, love the sentiment. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love the bright cheery colors you used plus your coloring is amazing. Thanks for joining us this week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love your card. Always loved Laurie's images, I must get them out again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. Love the colors and cute image. Your coloring looks great. Thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday Challenge. JoAnn, DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for entering a second card at Kleuren met Potloden.
    I love the cute image which you coloured beautifully!
    Angela DT KmP

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful friendship card with that sweet little bird..
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely spring card with that great background and colors! Thanks for sharing this with us at Twisted Thursday at The Outlawz!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous spring card and such happy fresh colors. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers challenge

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a colorful, happy card. Thank you for joining QKR Stampede #461 challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!