Saturday, March 4, 2023

Gnomie with Flower Pot

Hello Crafty Friends and Happy Saturday!  I hope you have something wonderful planned this weekend, if nothing exciting then I hope you get some crafty time in.

I have a quick share for you today featuring another Laurie Furnell Gnome.  This card was part of a set commissioned by a friend and she has since told me she loves all the Gnomes in her card set.


This fellow is part of Laurie's Spring Gnomes Collection and I've colored him with my Prismacolor Pencils.  I've so enjoyed using colored pencils lately and may never go back to alcohol markers.  I have so much control using pencils and love the shading I get.


The patterned papers are snippets from an Easter collection by Kat Scrappiness.  No bells and whistles added to this one, I've just stamped tiny hearts in the background to fill in some white space.

That's all for today so go out and have yourself a fabulous weekend.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
Outlawz Twisted Thursday - Image 2+ years old, paper 2+ years old
Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday

6 comments:

  1. Such a sweet gnome card Donna and lovely colouring

    Thanks so much for joining us at Patties Creations challenge

    Love and crafty hugs from

    Wendy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous pencil colouring of that cute gnome, lovely design and pretty papers. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me again! Just popped back to thank you for playing along at Fab'n' Funky :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! It goes perfectly with our theme for this month “Anything Goes”. I love your coloring too. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
    Pattie
    Artist & Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Creative Fingers challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it, Donna - that's a really cute image and I love the papers you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at the Twisted Thursday Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!