Sunday, June 25, 2023

Re-Discovery Hop on Instagram - Rainbow

Hello Friends!  Long time No Share....I've been so busy lately, I don't know if I'm coming or going but I did manage to get my card made for the Rediscovery Hop on Instagram.  The premise of this Hop is to use items from your stash to create a card featuring the theme.  The theme this month is Rainbow.


I've had these Rainbow sets from Kat Scrappiness in my stash for a couple of years and have never used the rainbow set; I've used the sentiment set once before.  While shopping my stash, I found them and they are perfect for this months' theme!


To start, I die cut all the rainbow pieces and ink blended them with Gina K. Designs inks in the traditional rainbow color palette.  After the ink was dry, I splattered diluted blue ink on the cloud and white ink on the rainbow.  I then assembled on a card panel, popping up the cloud on craft foam.


The sentiment has been cut from Gold Mirror card and adhered directly to the cloud.  To finish, I've added iridescent confetti from Pretty Pink Posh.  We would love to have you visit the Hop, it's a 2 day hop his month due to the mere size of the participating list.  Be certain to check out the Saturday and Sunday Hops for loads of Rainbow inspiration!  You can start both days of the hop at @craftwithme101 on Instagram.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
Cardz 4 Galz

14 comments:

  1. A wonderful card, I love your splattered rainbow!! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful rainbow card. I love the strong colors and design. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous rainbow, Donna - you should use that set more often :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rainbows always make such happy cards, thank so much for sharing yours with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautifully created rainbow!! The hop sounds like fun, lord knows we all sure have lots of neglected craft supplies!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Double D}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} Coming July 7th

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really beautiful and love the embossing on the background! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your bright, bold rainbow and the splashes are the perfect touch. Makes it feel like it is shining through rain drops. Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A bright and cheerful card. Nicely designed and I like the spatter of ink on both the rainbow and cloud. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz, Johanna DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is brilliant and so fun! Thanks so much for linking up to the Double D Challenge. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous card! These dies are fabulous and the colors are all perfect. Love the stitching! Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz! I hope to see you in the gallery again soon. Sue - DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this wonderful happy rainbow. This is a great card to send to anyone for any reason.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello, Donna. Thanks so much for sharing this gorgeous card with us at Word Art Wednesday. I love it SO MUCH that I went and ordered this Kat Scrappiness rainbow set for myself. LOVE this so much. Thank you for sharing your amazing art with us at Word Art Wednesday. I'm always so grateful to have you share your talents with us, and I just appreciate you so much. Please join us again soon and have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and I'm anxiously awaiting one of your gorgeous designs using it

      Delete
  13. What a fun, cheery card that will bring a huge smile to its recipient. It really is a hug in an envelope! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Send a Smile 4 Kids.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!