Monday, July 3, 2023

Inspiration Station Challenge #51

Hello Everyone and Happy July 3rd!  I hope you're enjoying a long holiday weekend and staying as Cool as you possibly can in this sweltering heat!

Today begins a new challenge month at The inspiration Station Challenge Blog.  Our photo prompt for July is so appropriate for this time of year in the Northern Hemisphere:


For my team project, I've decided to use an oldie but goodie digital image from Bugaboo Stamps.  I was inspired by the water and found a fun Snorkeling Penguin.  I've colored up the Poppi Penguin with Scuba Gear image using Prismacolor Pencils.


The patterned papers are from the Summer Vibes paper pack by Kat Scrappiness and the sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps.


To finish off the design, I've added faux gems that match the color of the water.  I've always loved Bugaboo images and they were the first digitals I started coloring.  I was also honored to be on the Design Team.  Jodie, I hope you are well and living your best life, wherever you are!

Please stop by the Inspiration Station Challenge and let's see how the photo prompt inspires you.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
Park Hopping My Happy Place - Inspired by the Penguins at Sea World Orlando








12 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card, definitely a Summer card. Love it Donna. Sorry to have been AWOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colouring. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your colorful water scene. The scuba penguin is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is this? Very cute! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Donna - such a fun image and you have coloured and used Poppi beautifully
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's a really cool penguin!
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very cool card. I just love imagining a penguin wearing bathing shorts. Just tickles me.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, love the penguin hes very cute in his shorts
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful and super cute!
    Thanks for sharing your card with us at Friendship Challenge.
    Good luck and happy crafting!
    Ilse (thera)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your snorkeling penguin cracks me up, I love his fun swim shorts , super fun image and fabulous card!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons!
    Diane FS Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Four Seasons}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute Donna! Love this penguin. Thank you for sharing with us over here at the Critter Crazy Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for
    https://2craftycrittercrazies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is adorable and so appropriate for our challenge! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place To Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!