Saturday, August 26, 2023

Instagram Rediscovery Hop - August 2023

Hello Friends and Happy Saturday!  Today is the Instagram Rediscovery Hop for August 2023.  The premise of this Hop is to "shop your stash" and create a card following the monthly theme and use what you already have.  This is a HUGE Just for Fun Hop featuring loads of talented crafters, showcasing ways they've used their stash.  You can start the hop HERE.

The theme this month is "Get Well" and I came up with a quick and easy card using only scrap patterned papers and a stamped sentiment.


I was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest (always a great place to visit when you need inspiration).  I cut 1.5" strips and 1" squares of patterned paper to create adhesive bandages.  


The squares have been popped on craft foam for dimension and clear gems added to bling.  This card couldn't be any easier to create and I think it's an adorable idea.  Nowadays, fun and colorful bandages are all the rage, I have some camo patterned ones in my medicine cabinet now.


I hope you'll Hop along, starting at 11 am EST.  There is lots of inspiration for your Get Well projects.  Have a fabulous weekend, until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:











4 comments:

  1. A fun card Donna, and beautifully made. Great use of your scraps, a good stash buster!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice work as always, thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl, this is so cute, great idea and a nice feel better card!
    Thank you for playing our All Occasions Challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week. Have a Krafty Day!

    Leanne DT Member/KCC
    Krafty Chicks Challenge

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!