Monday, August 21, 2023

Mid Month Inspiration at Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge

Hello and Happy Monday!  Today is mid-month inspiration time at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge Blog and the team is featuring new sets that were released at the beginning of the month.  For my project, I've went with an Autumn theme and chose one of Jan's older sets:  Harvest Wreath.


My card measures 5.5" square and I've colored the wreath using Prismacolor Pencils.  I've chosen color coordinating mats and decorated the corners with a punch.  The sentiment is part of this set and lastly, I've added golden gems for additional interest.


I adore this Autumn wreath with all those lovely Fall Fruits; it was a joy to color as well.  Please stop by the challenge blog and see what my teammates have created using the new Dog Days of Summer and Pretty Posies Sets.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:





13 comments:

  1. Stunning card, your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely bright cheery card for autumn. I like the shape of the layers. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely coloring, Donna - this wreath is really amazing! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Donna this is beautiful - such amazing colouring, and you have made a gorgeous and colourful card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colours Donna.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. How very beautiful, gorgeous colouring Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card! Thank you for playing along with 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely design Donna, the wreath is beautifully coloured. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely wreath - great colours. I like the corners on the layers.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. GREAT JOB, Donna! Thank you for showcasing "Harvest Wreath" and sharing it with us!
    Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowza great coloring of this wonderful wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely colourful autumn wreath, beautiful colouring
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is stunning! Thank you for sharing at MMMChallenge blog.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!